May 25, 2009

Women Madly Hatters

Last Saturday May 23rd,I attend a fellowship in our church.Its very nice coz there is a special motif and it must be wearing an ideal hats,favorites or madly one.Unfortunately,I haven't got any one,but i just attend coz its good to be with some elders and mixed with different people,specially this not happening much in my country.My hubby look after our daughter and i went with my friend.
Many women attended,its a fellowship,praying,singing and eating too.Its so much fun,my friend was chosen to play a games,and the categories is to talk on the phone,while you hang your clothes at the same time,but the winner is not having baby yet,the 3 contestants were having children already loose the games.

Have a wonderful day everyone.God bless you.













No comments:

Post a Comment